Apparently, yogurt cakes are popular in France and one of the very first desserts children learn how to make. I like the idea of this kind of cake because my kids like yogurt and it’s a really good way to partly fulfill their needed calcium intake. For this recipe, I added chocolate chips because Mattina likes anything with chocolate.
Yogurt Cake How To
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
- Put together the sugar, eggs and yogurt in one bowl.
- In another bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Fold in the dry ingredients with the wet ones.
- Add the chocolate chips.
- Add the vegetable oil.
- Pour into silicone moulds or slightly greased baking pans.
- Bake for about 30-40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.